The Experts on dream holidays at dream prices
As experts on Florida and Las Vegas we want to share we you our perfect holidays to these amazing destinations and let you know our tips from attraction tickets to dinner shows. We have the "know-how" to create your dream holiday at an affordable dream price.
My perfect Florida holiday by Chloe
- Stay at Liki Tiki for the two weeks, where you get value plus benefits such as free paddle boats, mini golf and 1 week's wifi. We also have free nights running with this hotel at the moment.
- On day 1 spend some time getting to know your bearings once you've landed and checked in. Remember to collect coupons for discounts throughout your stay and try to get on to Florida time as soon as possible by staying awake a little longer than usual.
- On day 2 it's time to use your 5 day disney ticket and visit Disney's Animal Kingdom. Make sure you check out the safari ride!
- Fulfil your dreams at Disney's Magic Kingdom on day 3. Find out the times for the character parades and go back in the evening to see the fireworks display.
- Take a day off from Disney on day 4 and swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove. This needs to be reserved before you leave the UK. The day is also fully inclusive with the ticket.
- On day 5 go back to Disney and visit Disney's Epcot. The Soarin'TM ride actually makes you feel like you are flying.
- Day 6 has to be at Disney's Hollywood Studios. You can't chicken out of going on the Twilight Zone Tower of TerrorTM. This park is more grown up and perfect for the teenagers. It's also brilliant at night too.
- You're half way through the holiday and it's time to do a bit of relaxing on day 7. Maybe spend the day near the pool or do a bit of shopping. If you take a drive out along International Drive you might be able to see one of the shows in the evening. The Pirates show and Arabian Night shows are very good.
- Now the batteries are recharged it's time to head over to Universal Resort on day 8. Explore the mysteries of HowgartsTM castle at The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM
- A day is not enough to see all the attractions at Universal Studios so head back there for day 9. The Mummy ride looks worse than it is!
- Day 10 and it's time to go on the Superman Ride and Hulk ride at Universal's Islands of Adventure
- If day 11 is the hottest day then it's time to go to Aquatica. Even if it is cold and raining you will still have fun as there are some of the best water rides ever here.
- Did you spot any nice souvenirs? Use day 12 to get some shopping in at the malls in Orlando. If shopping isn't your thing then head over to SeaWorld and sit in the "Splash zone", it's hilarious.
- If you have the energy to get to Busch Gardens then do it on day 13. It's worth the drive as you can mix the rides with feeding all the animals.
- Time to head home on day 14, but you may still have time to go to Downtown Disney, where you can check-in to your flight whilst in the park (for $10 each) and visit Strodes restaurant, as well as have a go on the free indoor arcade!
Chloe's expert tip
- I'd recommend hiring a car when you're in Florida so you have the freedom to explore the Sunshine State. We can help plan your trip or set your itinerary.
My perfect Florida holiday by Paul
- Stay at Enclave Suites for the two weeks. With so much entertainment available it's one of the coolest places to be!
- As it's a holiday, day 1 should be a time for relaxation and getting over the jetlag. As you're staying in Universal, check out CityWalk in the evening.
- Keep working on your tan and breast stroke on day 2 by the swimming pool and treat yourself to a nice dinner out.
- Day 3 and it's time to hit the theme parks, starting with SeaWorld. You have to go on Manta as it's exhilarating.
- Time to put the swimming costume back on for day 4 and head to the best water park in Florida - Aquatica
- You've waited long enough, so head to Disney's Magic Kingdom on day 5.
- Mix the sun with sand on day 6 and head to Clearwater beach.
- Day 7 and it's time to mingle with the crowds at The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM
- After a busy day yesterday, spend day 8 at the pool relaxing.
- Wet n Wild is worth a visit on day 9, make sure you go down Der Stuka - it looks worst than it is.
- Use day 10 to go shopping. Pointe Orlando is a great place to pick up present for family and friends, as well as a few things for you.
- Take the drive to Busch Gardens on day 11 and spend time seeing the animals and going on the roller coasters.
- The models at Legoland are amazing, and it's a great day out for the family on day 12.
- Chill out at the pool on day 13 and then treat yourself to seeing the Blue Man Group at Universal Studios in the evening.
- Day 14 and it's time to head to the airport but not before you check out Downtown Disney for any last minute souvenirs.
Paul's expert tip
- November is a really magical time to visit Florida as the parks are getting ready for Christmas and the weather is still nice.
My perfect Florida holiday by Alana
- Stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton where you can enjoy the FREE breakfasts and great location.
- On day 1 it has to be SeaWorld as I wouldn't be able to wait! Watching the dolphin and Shamu shows is a real highlight.
- Day 2 and you can work on your tan whilst staying cool on the lazy river at Aquatica
- Take a day off from the parks on day 3 and pick up some bargains at Premier outlets.
- Spend day 4 at Universal Studios going on the new Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket and catching the Blue Man Group show in the evening - it's the funniest show I have ever seen.
- Stick with Universal on day 5 and enjoy the water rides at The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM
- Relax at Discovery Cove on day 6 and swim with the dolphins.
- Take a day off by the pool on day 7 and have a nice evening out. The cocktails are good at the Howl at the Moon piano bar.
- No Florida holiday is complete without a seeing Mickey and Cinderella's Castle, so head over to Disney's Magic Kingdom on day 8
- Visit 11 countries in one day at Disney's Epcot on day 9 and make sure you stay for the biggest fireworks display ever!
- Cool off at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon on day 10, with the wild surfing bay and great water rides.
- Head up to space on day 11 with a trip to the Kennedy Space Centre. Have lunch with an astronaut and experience a rocket launch.
- Play tug of war with real tigers in Jungla at Busch Gardens on day 12. You can also scare yourself silly on Shiekra.
- Listen to 70's music on Disco H2O at Wet n Wild on day 13
- Make sure you get the last minute shopping done on day 14, and maybe even a round of golf before you head to the airport.
Alana's expert tip
- If you've already been to Orlando and want to see a different side to Florida, I'd recommend St Pete's Beach - it's stunning.
- May is a good time to visit Florida as the parks shouldn't be too busy and the weather is hot but not humid.
- The Disney Dining Plan gives you so much variety. Choose from over 100 dining venues across the whole of Walt Disney World. You'll never get bored!
My perfect Florida holiday by Richard
- Stay at Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando® for the two weeks. With so much to see and do it's like staying at a park itself.
- Spend day 1 getting to know you new surroundings and finding somewhere local for dinner.
- You'll probably be up early on day 2, so head over to Disney's Magic Kingdom. Try to experience one of the character dinners to get some great photos and autographs.
- As yesterday was busy, have a lie in on day 3and then head over to SeaWorld for lunch and an afternoon of amazing shows. Bubba Gump shrimp is great for dinner and cocktails.
- Have an early start on day 4 so you can spend all day at Universal Studios and see the Blue Man Group show in the evening.
- Spend day 5 chilling at the pool and looking at the rock memorabilia at the hotel.
- Take the drive to Busch Gardens on day 6. If you don't hire a car you can use the Busch Gardens® Shuttle Express.
- On day 7 relax by the pool and work on the tan. Head over to CityWalk in the evening, as you are staying at Universal, for karaoke and cocktails.
- Time for a water park on day 8 so get wet at Disney's Blizzard Beach
- Get close to the sea life at Discovery Cove on day 9
- Feel like an astronaut on day 10 at the Kennedy Space Centre
- Head back to Universal Studios on day 11 and go on all the rides again as they are so good.
- Do something a little different on day 12 and take a champagne balloon ride before seeing a Cirque De Soleil show in the evening.
- See another part of Florida on day 13 with a trip to Miami or the Everglades.
- Day 14 and it's time to pack up and grab those last minute souvenirs from the trip of the lifetime.
Richard's Expert Tips
- Remember to check the weather forecast before you leave so you can hit the water parks on the hot days - it's the perfect way to cool down!
- October is a special time to visit Florida as everyone is building up to Halloween.
My perfect Florida holiday by Laura
- Stay at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside & French Quarter because it's located in Downtown Disney and is like living in another world.
- Time for everyone to be the kid they know inside at Disney's Magic Kingdom on day 1
- Hit the water parks on day 2 and have some fun at Wet n Wild
- Everyone needs some time away from the parks and a day shopping in the outlets in a must on day 3
- I can't wait any longer so off to Seaworld on day 4 to have lots of laughs with Shamu and friends.
- Time to hit the beach on day 5 before going on some water rides at Aquatica
- Explore the world at Disney's Epcot on day 6 and stay for the amazing illuminations.
- After a busy week spend time relaxing at the pool on day 7 and experience Bubba Gump's for dinner before heading to the CityWalk for cocktails.
- Get ready to swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove on day 8
- Harry Potter is calling on day 9 so head to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM early.
- Time for a trip down to Busch Gardens on day 10 and get into the safari feel, with close encounters with the wildlife.
- Hit the wave pool at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon on day 11 before going to see the amazing Cirque De Soleil show in the evening.
- Day 12 and it's time to relax in the morning before heading off to all the rides at Universal Studios
- Make sure you get to see at least one Disney character parade so off to Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Magic Kingdom for the fireworks display
- The last day wouldn't be complete without lunch with an astronaut at the Kennedy Space Centre
Laura's expert tip
- Buy your attraction tickets in advance, so you can benefit from UK exclusive prices and beat the ticket queues when you arrive. That way you can head straight into the parks as soon as your holiday starts.