- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
Located right on a semi-private beach, this hotel makes the most of gentle sea breezes, powder white sand and tropical sun. A veritable playground, there are water sports in abundance, including snorkelling, fishing and windsurfing. If all that sounds too active, simply head to the outdoor heated swimming pool, grab a lounger and work on your tan instead. Mangos Restaurant is a real highlight at the DoubleTree with a veranda for alfresco dining beside the sea. Specialities here include Sweet Potato Chips and Voodoo Shrimps. Alternatively, relax with a refreshing cocktail at the Tiki Hut listening to some live entertainment whilst Copper Cove offers an extensive wine cabinet for the connoisseur. All guest rooms are decorated in island colours and feature everything needed for a relaxing home-from-home stay. A trolley bus that links Redington Beach to St Pete Beach and Clearwater stops right outside hotel.
- Facilities include heated outdoor swimming pool li>
- Mangos restaurant, inside and outside dining on the verandah, Tiki Bar (live entertainment), Copper Cove Lounge, in the lobby with wine cabinet li>
- Water sports on the beach including catamarans* li>
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access li>
- Concierge service, laundry/dry cleaning service*, limited room service* li>
- Free car parking li>
- All rooms have air-conditioning and furnished balconies with 2 queen-size beds, or 1 king-size bed sleeping up to 4 adults (rollaway beds are available for king rooms)* li>
- En-suite bathroom, cable TV, telephone, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, mini-fridge, safe (front desk), coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. li> li>
- Gulf Front rooms, sleeping up to 4 adults are available at a supplement.
All rooms are non-smoking.
*Denotes local charge.