- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
This hotel artfully blends Sheraton's four-star service with the history of an iconic Hollywood hotel. Take the free tram to Universal Studios Hollywood℠ and Universal CityWalk℠ filled with family friendly shops and restaurants, or you can also walk it - they are only 100m away. There's an outdoor pool for relaxing after all those thrills on the Transformers 3D - The Ride and Despicable Me Minion Mayhem. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ is also now open at Universal Studios Hollywood℠. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world's best-known establishments. Plus experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement. Alternatively you can tuck into buffet breakfasts, snacks and meals at the Poolside Lounge, which also features a kids' menu. On balmy west coast evenings, enjoy one of the 64 different types of vodka on offer at the new In the Mix lobby lounge, before sampling the menu in California's restaurant. If you fancy exploring a bit further afield the Metro station is a 5 min walk away which affordably connects you to the rest of Hollywood in minutes. You can even switch over to the blue line to get to the picturesque Santa Monica for a day at the beach.
- Outdoor swimming pool, fitness room, gift shop, Internet lounge*, WiFi*, laundry service*. li>
- California's restaurant, Lobby Lounge bar, Poolside Lounge, room service* li>
- 457 rooms on in 1 building li>
- Air-conditioning, cable TV with films, telephone, tea/coffee maker, fridge (on request), safety deposit box and hairdryer li>
- Standard Rooms have 1 king-size bed and a shower or 2 queen-size beds with a bath tub, sleeping max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
*Denotes local charge.