- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
If you’re looking for a retro, carefree atmosphere to relax in, look no further than the recently renovated Postcard Inn! Overlooking a stunning stretch of beach and just a short drive from downtown Tampa, the hotel is a throwback to a time when road trips were the norm, pulling in to rest awhile in a place just like this. It’s not all retro though, you’ve got some very modern comforts to look forward to, including a gorgeous swimming pool with furnished sun deck and the Boathouse Kitchen & Bar, serving up a unique spin on classic American cuisine. No two rooms are alike at the Inn but all are supremely comfortable with flat screen TV’s and Wi-Fi in every room. It’s a wonderful place to return to after a busy day at Orlando’s theme parks perhaps or shopping in the malls - a true home-from-home!
- Swimming pool, fitness centre li>
- Beach volleyball, waterskiing*, dolphin watches and snorkelling excursions* li>
- Pool and table tennis tables li>
- Old-fashioned photo booth li>
- Live music (Fri, Sat, Sun), dive-in movies (weather permitting) li>
- Boathouse Kitchen & Bar (light fare and refreshments) li>
- Limited room service*. li>
• 196 rooms. All rooms with air-conditioning, flat screen TV, coffee maker, safe, hairdryer, iron and board on request from reception. • Standard Rooms with king-size bed or 2 queen-size beds, sleeping max 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Garden View Rooms with king-size bed or 2 queen-size beds, sleeping max 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. • Poolside Rooms with king-size bed or 2 queen-size beds, microwave and fridge, sleeping max 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
2 nights 06 May-12 Aug '17 and 17 Feb-28 Apr '18.
A two night minimum stay is required on all Saturday stays.
*Denotes local charge.
Please note: A resort fee of $10 plus tax per room per day is payable locally and includes the following benefits: $5 dinner credit at PCI Bar & Grill; daily managers’ reception with refreshments in the lobby from 4.00pm-6.00pm; coffee in the lobby, in-room coffee maker, self-parking - one parking pass per room; resort & guestroom WiFi, poolside chairs and towel service; in-room welcome bottled water; bicycle hire (subject to availability). Resort fee, tax and inclusions are subject to change - please see hotel check-in for current inclusions available to you upon arrival.
Minimum check-in age is 21 years.