- Free Parking
- Internet Access
The best value hotel/casino on the Strip with the only 360 degree revolving restaurant and amazing panoramic views of Las Vegas. With carefully appointed and affordable guest rooms and suites, containing all the latest amenities, to live entertainment and thousands of state-of-the-art gaming facilities, a trip to the Stratosphere won’t cost the earth but it will take you out of this world! You’re not going to get higher in Vegas than the Stratosphere’s observation tower and when you check out the awesome sky-high rides: Big Shot, Insanity, X-Scream and Sky Jump, you’ll discover more thrills than anywhere else on the Strip. If you prefer your excitement levels at a more refined pace then the Stratosphere’s award-winning Top of the World revolving restaurant or the two-time Zagat-rated Fellini’s Italian restaurant offer exceptional fine dining in a deliciously romantic setting. The nightlife at the Stratosphere can get pretty wild however, if you’re looking to recover on the morning after the night before you’ll find excellent spa, swimming and fitness facilities to help you prepare for your next Las Vegas adventure.
- 5 restaurants plus a McDonalds and Starbucks® li>
- 1 swimming pool (open seasonally) with Jacuzzi and pool deck li>
- Spa and salon li>
- Huge Casino li>
- Great thrill rides at top of tower!
- 2,427 rooms all with air-conditioning, cable TV li>
- Rooms with 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds sleeping up to 4 persons li>
- Non-smoking rooms available on request.