- No Smoking
- Swimming Pool
A home-from-home, these modern villas have all the essentials for a relaxing Florida holiday, and a few extra treats too. The lounge has cable TV, the all-American kitchen has all the mod cons, and the garden has the obligatory screened swimming pool and dining area. Your private villa is a perfect place to refresh after a day enjoying the surrounding ‘Nature Coast’ area of Florida, where you’ll be able to enjoy beautiful Gulf beaches, shops, theatres, parks, world-class golf courses, and water sports including diving and fishing. With its small-town feel, New Port Richey has a choice of restaurants, but you can also rent barbecues at your villa for a relaxing dinner at home.
- Air-conditioning li>
- Cable TV in living room li>
- Fully equipped American kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave and dishwasher li>
- Utility area with washing machine, dryer, iron and board li>
- Garage li>
- Screened-in swimming pool with solar heating (other heating options available for a local charge) li>
- Patio furniture li>
- Gas barbecue rentals available (approx. $50 a week; subject to change) li>
- Bathroom towels and bed linen li>
- Optional daily maid service*. li>
• 3-Bedroom Villas typically have 1 king-size or queen-size bed, 1 queen-size or double bed, and 1 twin bedroom, sleeping up to 6 people • 4-Bedroom Villas typically have 1 king-size or queen-size bed, 1 queen-size or double bed, and 2 twin bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 people • Villas typically have living room with cable TV, spacious well-equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave and dishwasher, utility area with washing machine, dryer, iron and board, screened-in swimming pool with seating and table, and barbecues for rent • All Villas are non-smoking.
Minimum stay: 7 nights at all times.
*Denotes local charge.
A security deposit of approx $500 is required on a valid credit/debit card upon check-in.
The villas shown are only representative of the standard of accommodation available.