Dine at Walt Disney World
With our fantastic Disney offers you can make your kids dreams come true with a magical holiday to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. If you book your 2016 holiday today at selected Disney Hotels everyone can Dine for FREE as well as get 14 Disney park days for the price of 7. With it's six parks, including two water parks to choose from, there really is something for the whole family to enjoy.
With Dine for FREE, plus 14 Disney park days for the price of 7, we guarantee it all adds up to a great holiday. These offers are also available in the school holidays this year!
Disney Free Dining offer is available for bookings made 23 Apr - 30 Nov '15 for stays 01 Jan - 15 Mar '16, and 03 Apr - 30 Nov '16.
Disney Resorts where you can Dine for FREE
Choose a Disney Resort Hotel, add your Disney Theme Park tickets and you'll enjoy FREE Disney Quick Service Dining Plan for your whole family when you stay in a Disney Moderate Resort, or opt for a Disney Deluxe Resort or selected Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts to receive FREE Diseny Dining Plan for your entire stay. You can even upgrade between plans for an additional charge.
Disney's Moderate Resorts:
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter
Disney's Colorado Springs Resort
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney's Deluxe Resorts:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Disney's Polynesian Resort
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Select your dining plan on the hotel options page after you've chosen your hotel.
The choice is yours.
With 3 different Disney Dining Plans, valid across the Resort Hotels and six parks you can relax and make the most of the Magic knowing many of your meals are paid for in advance.
- Superb value!
- Flexible way to budget meals
- No need to carry cash
- You decide when, where and how you want to enjoy your meals
Meals are self/counter service, great for casual dining or pit stops between the excitment of the parks. One meal includes a choice of one main course and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage; OR one complete combo meal and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage
You can eat at a wide range of locations across the Resort, and choose from a huge array of different foods - from soups and sandwiches to pasta, pizza, salads, grills, barbecue and burgers.
Meals are for when you want to sit down in a restaurant and relax over your meal. One meal includes a choice of one main course and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage; OR one full buffet and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage.
Choose from over 100 different dining venues and have your order taken and be served at your table by friendly wait staff.Dine in style on international flavours, from European and traditional British to Asian and American. You can also opt for award-winning gourmet fine dining or even a Character dining experience.
Snacks and Refillable Mugs
When you need something to keep you going throughout the day, the disney dining plan takes care of this too. Snacks are available at quick service and snack carts throughout the Resort, and there's plenty to tickle your tastebuds.
One snack can be: a medium fountain soft drink, one 20oz bottle of soft drink or water, one popcorn scoop (single serving box), single serving bag of snacks, 12oz coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea, single serving pre-packaged milk or juice, one frozen ice cream novelty or piece of fruit.
Refillable Resort Mug entitles the guest to unlimited refills of fountain soda from the Self Service Restaurant in the Resort Hotel where the guest is staying. Mugs are not eligible for refills in Theme Park, Water Park or Downtown Disney locations.
How it works:
Points are loaded onto your Resort Hotel 'Key to the World' card when you check-in. Just hand over your card when purchasing snacks or meals and your server will give you a receipt showing your new points balance.
Advance dining reservations are strongly suggested as many Disney table-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Please make dining reservations online or by calling 0870 24 24 900 from the UK up to 180 days in advance. All dinner shows require advance dining reservations - show tickets can be acquired through lobby concierge.
Any questions on the dining plan call our experts on 0844 557 6969.
See all our Walt Disney World Resort hotel offers >>
Terms & Conditions
- The Dining Plans must be booked a minimum of 21 days before departure and selected at time of booking your accommodation and tickets.
- Stays must be between 5-21 nights at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel. Offer excludes Disney's Pop Century Resort, Disney All Star Resorts and Disney's Art of Animation Resort.
- Not available to guests staying in more than 1 Walt Disney World Resort hotel during the duration of their holiday.
- The Dining Plans must be selected for all people on the booking aged 3 or over at the time of travel and for the full duration of your stay. Children 3-9 years must order from the children’s menu, where available. Children aged 2 years and under are not eligible for the Dining Plans and must pay locally for any food/drink consumed.
- The Disney Dining Plans are only available at selected restaurants; full details can be provided on request. Participating restaurants are subject to change.
- This offer is subject to room and flight availability.
- Hurry, the number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited.
- Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of Disney's 7-day Ultimate ticket is available for bookings made up to 31st December 2016 for arrivals throughout 2016. Disney's Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first use.