How to Book
Tailor-make your Perfect Holiday
Custom build your very own individual holiday from our extensive range of exciting options.
At Travel City Direct we believe that because everyone is different, your holiday should be as individual as you are.
We’ve therefore created a super-flexible, step-by-step approach to building each holiday, allowing you to tailor-make your very own dream itinerary.From choosing when you fly, where and how long you stay, how you get around and what you do, our experienced reservations staff will help you design the perfect holiday that's tailored to your exact specifications.
Whatever it is you're looking for - be it beautiful beaches or magical theme parks - you can be sure of finding it in Florida on your Travel City Direct holiday!
- Choose your Resort: Firstly, decide on which part or parts of Florida you want to visit and what time of year you want to go. First-timers generally opt for Orlando, but seasoned visitors tend to get more adventurous every time and try out somewhere they’ve not been before. Whether you’re craving the peaceful relaxation of a laid-back beach resort or the throbbing excitement of Orlando’s International Drive – or both! – you’ll find the perfect location here in Florida.
- Getting There: Next, choose the flight option that best suits you. With our airline partners we can offer direct flights from London and Manchester, as well as departures from regional airports, via a US gateway. Whatever you choose, we can get you there with ease.
- Upgrading your Flight: Different airlines offer a variety of upgrades, so ask us what is available on your chosen flight – extra legroom in economy or a premium cabin perhaps?
- Your Holiday Accommodation With so many wonderful options, choosing where to stay might be trickier than you think! From self-catering villas to five-star resort hotels, our comprehensive range of holiday accommodation has something to suite every taste and budget. Why not consider getting more from your holiday by staying in several different places?
- Getting Around With so much to see and do in the Sunshine State, it makes sense to have your own transport. At Travel City Direct, we make car rental easy. Just select from our wide range of vehicles – from sexy convertibles to 12-seater minivans or even a super-sized Hummer H3 – and we’ll do the rest.
- Add to your Holiday So you’ve got the flight, the accommodation and the car – now all you need to decide is what you want to do. Our experienced reservations team can book you all kinds of experiences in advance, be they theme park tickets, excursions or dinner shows. Pre-purchasing these tickets saves you time and money – and don’t forget to ask about any special offers at the time of booking.
- Making it Stress Free Its the little extras that we offer that truly make our holidays a cut above the rest. From choosing an airport lounge, to arranging insurance, airport parking or an airport hotel, to pre-booking attraction tickets, let us deal with the nitty-gritty and leave you free to focus on the fun stuff!
- Book It Our helpful reservations team are ready to take you through the booking process; or if you prefer, you can book on our secure, easy-to-use website where there is no booking fee. Once your payment is made, you’re all set to experience the magic of Florida. Happy travels!
You can book most of our holidays online securely 24 hours a day. If you just want to check availability or get a price for your holiday, you follow the same steps as 'Booking Your Holiday' below. You are not committing to booking a holiday until you enter your credit/debit card details.
How to Book
- 1. Sit Back and relax in the comfort of your own home.
- 2. Choose a great value holiday from the brochure.
- 3. If you know roughly what you want, and when you want to go, the quickest and easiest way to check what we have to offer is from the search form on our homepage. Using this form you can enter all the details of what you would like, and we will show you what is available and give you a price. The tabs on the left hand side of the form let you search different types of booking.
Please note for payment by credit card there is a surcharge of 2% (no charge for debit card). This will automatically be added to your booking.
At Travel City Direct we try and make it as easy as possible to pay off your holiday. You can pay money off your holiday whenever you want, providing the balance is paid eight weeks before travel. Whether its £100 per month or £300 every couple of months the choice is yours and you don’t have to stick to the same payments or dates.
Relax. Sit back, take it easy and look forward to a great holiday!