Who are Travel City Direct?
You can trust us to offer affordable quality holidays to Florida and Las Vegas, helping your budget go a lot further, as well as the security of being part of the Virgin Holidays family. You’ll also be pleased to know that when you book with us we won't be beaten on price. We also include the following in all our holiday prices; free drinks, meals and headsets on the flight, no charge for pre-booking your seats together on Virgin Atlantic flights and transfers in resort or car hire with insurance when you get there, so the price you see really is the price you pay.
We're fully bonded by the Civil Aviation Authority and a registered member of the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA), ensuring that our customers get the most from their travel by working to high professional standards and offering choice, value and quality. Our ABTA membership number is V2043.
Our Worry Free Guarantee
Tan lines yes, worry lines no
There are some things you really don’t want to hear when you’re about to take a well earned break. Stuff like ‘you look a lot younger in your passport photo’. ‘I thought you were meant to bring the tickets’. Or even ‘a giant volcanic ash cloud has engulfed Europe, grounding all the airlines everywhere’. Well, who would have thought...?
Some things you can’t predict, but you can plan for. At Travel City Direct, we’re always prepared for whatever comes our way. In fact, should your flight out be cancelled and you can’t reach your dream destination within a reasonable amount of time, you can change to another holiday. We’ll always try to keep it the same price too (although we’re sure you’ll understand, a change from the Isle of Man to the Island of Barbados may require you to pay the difference). Otherwise, if we can’t give you a holiday, we’ll give you a full refund.
But what if the worst happens and you find yourself stranded in paradise? No problem. Should your flight home be cancelled, we’ll simply book you a new one with the help of all our airline partners. If it’s not leaving for a couple of days, never fear, we’ll book you a hotel too.
And just so friends and family back home don’t think you’ve gone all Shirley Valentine, we’ll help you get in touch with them, so nothing to worry about there either.
After all, a holiday’s all about leaving your problems behind, relaxing, taking it easy.
Your holiday is protected
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk >>
We will not be beaten on price!
Here at Travel City Direct we are dedicated to offering you the best holidays to Florida and Las Vegas, and at an unbeatable price, which is where our new Price Match Promise comes in. We also monitor our competitors on a weekly basis to make sure you get the best prices with us.
We are so confident that we won’t be beaten on price, that if after booking your holiday with Travel City Direct, you find the same holiday cheaper elsewhere we will match that price. That way you get your dream holiday at a dream price with a name you can trust.
So, in the unlikely event that you do find your holiday cheaper elsewhere this is what you need to do:
1. Check all the details. Is the quote you have based on the same hotel, room type, board basis, departure dates, duration, party size, transfers or car hire and including scheduled flights? Is it from another ABTA Tour Operator holding an ATOL license
2. If it is, send all of the details to us within 24 hours of booking. Printed proof must take the form of an email or letter from the other ABTA Tour Operator or a screen grab from their website. Tell us who you got the quote from, when it was for, what is included and how much cheaper it was. Email us at email@example.com >>
3. We will check through all the details within one working day, and if the quote matches your holiday booking we will refund the difference. That’s our Price Match Promise.
Price match promise does not apply to companies who sell exclusively online and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. All holidays bookings are subject to Travel City Direct’s standard terms and conditions.
About our prices
We pride ourselves on offering you great value for money on your holiday to Florida and Las Vegas, and do so with no hidden extras, so the price you see is the price you pay.
If you are looking for a holiday to the sunshine state then you will find our holidays are based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room. For some of our bigger units such as villas, the occupancy will be higher at 4 adults and 4 children. We will always tell you what the occupancy is based on when getting you a quote. When going away with your kids, they will be charged a child price if they are between 2-11 years old for the duration of your holiday. Kids aged 12 or over will be charged as an adult, and those under 2 will pay the infant rate of £149.
Should you choose to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel and be lucky enough to be taking a Disney Dining Plan, the child ages are from 3-9 years. Over 9’s will be charged at the adult rate and there is no charge for under 3’s. Find out more about Disney Dining Plan >>
We have a team of Florida and Las Vegas specialists who can help you with any questions you may have and will be happy to provide you with a quote for your holiday. To speak to them, call the number at the top of your screen and start planning your dream holiday today.
The money bit.
When you make your booking online, if your departure is more than 10 weeks away, you only need to pay a deposit of £150.00 per adult, teen (12-16) and children (2-11) and nothing for infants. The full balance is required 10 weeks before departure.
If travel is within 10 weeks of making your booking, payment is required in full when you book the holiday.
Pay in full or in chunks
You can pay for your holiday all in one go if you want. Alternatively you might want to pay a few hundred pounds this month and only fifty next month.
Debit and Credit Cards
Payment is by debit or credit card when you book. Please note for direct payments to Travel City Direct by Visa and Mastercard will incur a credit card handling fee of 1.5% and payments by Amex credit cards will incur a charge of 2.6% of the total value of your transaction. Debit card payments are free. (This charge is correct at time of writing and we reserve the right to increase/decrease this charge and you will be advised at the time of booking)
Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure
For your increased protection we may take you to the Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure service for credit card verification. You will be returned to our site when this process is complete.
Secure online booking
Our online booking uses world class SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to encrypt your details as they are being sent back and forth across the Internet making it safe and secure.
Tailor-make your Perfect Holiday
Custom build your very own individual holiday from our extensive range of exciting options.
At Travel City Direct we believe that because everyone is different, your holiday should be as individual as you are.
We’ve therefore created a super-flexible, step-by-step approach to building each holiday, allowing you to tailor-make your very own dream itinerary.From choosing when you fly, where and how long you stay, how you get around and what you do, our experienced reservations staff will help you design the perfect holiday that's tailored to your exact specifications.
Whatever it is you're looking for - be it beautiful beaches or magical theme parks - you can be sure of finding it in Florida on your Travel City Direct holiday!
- Choose your Resort: Firstly, decide on which part or parts of Florida you want to visit and what time of year you want to go. First-timers generally opt for Orlando, but seasoned visitors tend to get more adventurous every time and try out somewhere they’ve not been before. Whether you’re craving the peaceful relaxation of a laid-back beach resort or the throbbing excitement of Orlando’s International Drive – or both! – you’ll find the perfect location here in Florida.
- Getting There: Next, choose the flight option that best suits you. With our airline partners we can offer direct flights from London and Manchester, as well as departures from regional airports, via a US gateway. Whatever you choose, we can get you there with ease.
- Upgrading your Flight: Different airlines offer a variety of upgrades, so ask us what is available on your chosen flight – extra legroom in economy or a premium cabin perhaps?
- Your Holiday Accommodation With so many wonderful options, choosing where to stay might be trickier than you think! From self-catering villas to five-star resort hotels, our comprehensive range of holiday accommodation has something to suite every taste and budget. Why not consider getting more from your holiday by staying in several different places?
- Getting Around With so much to see and do in the Sunshine State, it makes sense to have your own transport. At Travel City Direct, we make car rental easy. Just select from our wide range of vehicles – from sexy convertibles to 12-seater minivans or even a super-sized Hummer H3 – and we’ll do the rest.
- Add to your Holiday So you’ve got the flight, the accommodation and the car – now all you need to decide is what you want to do. Our experienced reservations team can book you all kinds of experiences in advance, be they theme park tickets, excursions or dinner shows. Pre-purchasing these tickets saves you time and money – and don’t forget to ask about any special offers at the time of booking.
- Making it Stress Free Its the little extras that we offer that truly make our holidays a cut above the rest. From choosing an airport lounge, to arranging insurance, airport parking or an airport hotel, to pre-booking attraction tickets, let us deal with the nitty-gritty and leave you free to focus on the fun stuff!
- Book It Our helpful reservations team are ready to take you through the booking process; or if you prefer, you can book on our secure, easy-to-use website where there is no booking fee. Once your payment is made, you’re all set to experience the magic of Florida. Happy travels!